I’ve done this award once before, in September 2014. That is FIVE AND A HALF years ago! I am a blogging dinosaur!Continue reading “Liebster Award Nomination”
Really Emmie, another Christmas book tag? Well, er… yes. I love tags, I love Christmas and I need to get these out of my system before it’s January :).
I was tagged by Elanor @ Reading At Teatime. Thank you! ❤
1. Do you have a favourite winter read?
Well, I just did a poll on Instagram about winter being the perfect time to read murder mysteries, but apparently no one agrees with me XD.
I also recently wrote a post on 5 Books To Get You Into The Winter Spirit, including one murder mystery ’cause NO ONE CAN STOP ME ;).Continue reading “Tis The Season Book Tag”
Hurray a Christmas book tag! They make me so happy :).
1. “All I Want For Christmas Is You…” | What book do you want to see under the Christmas Tree?
Here in The Netherlands we exchange gifts for Sinterklaas on the 5th of December. I was given two beautiful books, of which I have already read one. (Guess which one…)
You have been invited to spend Christmas at the Burrow! Knowing Mrs Weasley’s tradition of knitting everyone a jumper as a present, you have decided to gift each Weasley a book…
This tag is one of my prompts for Bookending Winter 2019. If you’d like to find out more about this event, click here.
- Refer back to this post & the person who nominated you.
- Choose a book for each member of the Weasley family. I’ve added descriptions below, but feel free to go by your own knowledge.
- Tag whatever amount of people you like.
- If this tag is part of your Bookending Winter posts, remember to add their logo.