Lately I’ve seen quite a few people share their favourites of the blog posts they read that month, and I think it’s a brilliant idea.
- Simone’s Thoughts on The Underground Railroad By Colson Whitehead.
- Bookishsmaug’s Book Review of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- Ellyn a.k.a. Allonsythornraxx absolutely speaks my mind in her post about J K Rowling Adding To Canon. It’s so satisfying when other people are outraged about the same things as me ;).
- Clo from Book Dragons writes an all-important post called Do Books Give False Expectations For Relationships? We should never stop talking about this.
- Krysta from Pages Unbound Reviews brings up some very interesting points about whether Religion is YA’s Last Taboo. I don’t have enough of an overview of current YA books to know if religion is really the *last* taboo, but this post definitely offers some food for thought.
- Julia from Thoughts, Tales and Tea reflects on which kinds of posts she likes writing the most and shares some plans for the future of her blog in Blog Update: The Future. As I often think about my own blog in this way, I found it very interesting to read someone else’s thoughts about theirs.
Completely new to me
- I know nothing about witchcraft but I’m really fascinated by Cotton Candy Book Witch’s posts on the topic. I especially like the one about Being A Literary Witch. Also, have a look at her new layout, it looks absolutely gorgeous!
That’s it for February folks. I thought I hadn’t read much this month but it turned out I still had quite a few posts in my ‘My Likes’ tab to choose from. I hope you enjoy my selection :).
If you have any favourite posts (by someone else or by yourself) comment them below and I will check them out.
Have a great week!